Nest Studios are looking to add to our account management team to help support our continued growth in the exhibitions and live events sector.
Well established Warwickshire based multi disciplined event design agency delivering worldwide projects, looking to add to our account management team to help support our continued growth in the exhibitions and live events sector.
Ideal applicant to have at least 8 years experience with proven account management of blue chip clients and multiple large scale indoor and outdoor exhibitions.
Live events, corporate hospitality and digital experience will be considered an additional benefit.
What you need to know?
- Based at our Warwick office with flexible remote working arrangements.
- You will develop long-term successful relationships with your clients to encourage client retention and satisfaction, taking an active role in developing clients to the mutual benefit and profit of the client and agency. Develop new opportunities by exploring additional divisions and disciplines within the client's business.
- You will have a thorough understanding of your clients' products, services and objectives. Collaboratively work with your team and internal departments to deliver first class events.
- Production of costings for each event or project, budget development and management. Ensuring all projects are up-to-date throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Effective supplier management and contract negotiation.
- You will be responsible for the successful planning, organisation and delivery of a simultaneous range of events, delegating tasks accordingly within the team and working alongside internal teams such as production, creative, program strategy, registration and IT in order to achieve excellent results.
- Initial brainstorm meeting.
- Proposal generation.
- Initial kick-off meeting along with distribution of project goals.
- Taking and distribution of internal and client meeting noted to wider project team and hand over to the project delivery team.
- Delegate management.
- On-site management.
- Spearhead and help build the live event and corporate event sector with particular focus on sporting and corporate hospitality.
- Generous bonus scheme for client retention and new business and achievable business targets.
Salary negotiable dependant on experience. To apply, please send your CV to HATCHLINGS@neststudios.co.uk