Senior Project Manager
Well established Warwickshire based multi disciplined event design agency delivering worldwide projects, looking to add to our project management team to help support our continued growth in the exhibitions and live events sector.
The Senior Project Management role is a vitally important part of the Nest team. The role puts ownership on managing the delivery process from design approval through to completion, ensuring the highest level of quality and overall client satisfaction.
We are relationship focussed, therefore a key part of the role is managing the client relationship on site and pre site. The role includes liaising directly between the client, show organiser and contractor as well as facilitating issues and problems to resolution.
You will have excellent communication skills as well as being a great administrator with strong organisational skills.
We’re looking for someone that has already cut their teeth in the exhibition industry. The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years of experience having worked internationally and with global brands from varied sectors.
Live events, corporate hospitality and digital experience will be considered an additional benefit.
What you need to know?
- Based at our Warwick office with flexible remote working arrangements.
- To manage the delivery of complex exhibition and event installations; including project planning, financial management and quality control.
- Respond and be reactive to any changes in plan and specification and ensure that these are kept within budget, and to the required standard.
- The undertake travel to events and working on-site for periods of time, as required. This also may include overnight as well as regular international travel and stop over for larger projects.
- Assist the detailing of structural elements (relevant software training available).
- Attend meetings with and liaise with clients to explain and confirm all aspects including materials, budgets and project timelines.
- Visit contractors to discuss live projects in order to create a consistency from design to implementation.
- Develop and build relationships with external contractors and suppliers to ensure effective implementation of design brief.
- Build and develop relationships with other team members to create a flexible based organisation.
- Maintain and update knowledge of materials, range and nature, to produce leading edge cost effective designs.
- Overcome problems through the use of lateral thinking innovation and initiative.
- Negotiate with suppliers to reduce costs and materials.
- Help deliver more Sustainable and Carbon Neutral projects for clients.
- Responsible for the submission of Health and Safety documentation along with Risk Assessments in the required format and timescales, as required.
- To manage your own time when overseeing projects, often involving conflicting priorities.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV, SALARY EXPECTATIONS TO HATCHLINGS@NESTSTUDIOS.CO.UK.