Nest Studios are actively seeking to recruit a Finance Manager to join the team in a permanent, part-time capacity.
The position is based at our Warwick office and flexible working at home. The roll will initially be two days and moving to three days in the coming 6-12 months.
The role is a brilliant opportunity to join a great team and for someone who’s seeking to manage a Finance function within a creative agency.
The duties and responsibilities of this role include;
- Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Developing and managing financial systems / policies
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Oversee the payroll processes
- HMRC submissions including VAT returns
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Credit Control
- Banking duties
- Liaising with all stakeholders including management, clients and suppliers
For this role we will require you to have;
- Part qualified (ACCA/CIMA) desirable
- Experience of full production of monthly management accounts
- Experience working with non-financial stakeholders
- Capable of multitasking and using initiative
- Able to work autonomously
- Up to date with finance regulations
- Efficient with MS Excel/Google Sheets and accounting software, ideally Xero experience.
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Experience in the service and/or retail sectors desirable
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV, SALARY EXPECTATIONS TO HATCHLINGS@NESTSTUDIOS.CO.UK.